12 February 2014

2014 Hot Baby Items: Too Fancy For Baby?

Researching new baby items in 2014 for a project, I was amazed on how crazy the news items are. Design-wise, comfort-wise and safety-wise… these baby items are more than just another “helpful tools” for new moms. 


Mima Moon High Chair
Mima Moon High Chair
Looking for a high chair that lasts longer than your baby’s diaper size? This sleek chair might be the answer. Mima Moon High Chair is a 2-in-1 high chair that can be converted to junior seat, simply by removing the upper seat when the child is old enough. Suitable for kids, birth to 45kg. http://www.mimakids.com/configurator-moon/


BabyHome Dream Cot
BabyHome Dream Cot
This lightweight baby cot has every new mom’s dream in mind: changing from moving to rocking to stationary in a push of a button. It’s simple and it doesn’t look like a baby cot at all. All I was thinking when I saw this was: My daughter can set her dolls here when she’s old enough and it will fit the room nicely (too bad I have a son). http://babyhome.es/us/en/products/dream


Boon 2-Position Naked Collapsible Baby Bathtub
Naked Baby Bathtub
Created for newborn and toddler, Naked is a one-piece design BpA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free bathtub. Comes in Green, Blue, Red and Orange (with white color balancing it), the tub is a nice addition to your bathroom. https://www.booninc.com/products/Naked/610

Jahgoo 3-in-1 Potty
Jahgoo Potty
Yes, even a potty training has to be this elegant. An ergonomically design potty available in four colors (including that sweet pink). The non-slip cover can fit in any toilet and the stool can be used as a leg rest or a step stool for a child to reach higher place (like sink) when he’s fully potty trained. http://www.jahgoo.com/potty3in1.htm

4moms mamaRoo
MamaRoo Swing
Bright colors, brilliant design. I have to admit I fell in love with this item. It has five unique motions: car-ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock-a-bye, and ocean. With built-in natural sound and compatible to any mp3 player, this swing brings baby comfort to the next level. Not a huge fan of bright colors? Choose from the more subtle options. http://www.4moms.com/mamaroo

So I asked this question: If I’m a new mom, will I buy and use these products? Maybe not. I’m not the Victoria Beckham kind of Mom. Haha. As much as I love looking at a perfectly designed nursery, my baby room would probably be just a messy square.

(These post is a pure opinion-based on items I encounter while browsing for baby furniture a while ago. I simply liked them and felt like writing about them. I have never tried these products and not trying to encourage people to buy - I doubt they're available in Indo anyway. Have to include this statement just in case someone thought this is a paid ad. Haha. I wish.)

3 comments:

  1. I read your all article. Then I realize that here are all nicely product for a newborn. But sometimes it is suitable for high price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. These products are real nice. Probably how I measure the price is a bit off because where I live, the exchange rate make these products much more expensive than if sold in their original countries. Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete

Terima kasih sudah mampir, jangan lupa tinggalkan komen. Mohon maaf untuk yang meninggalkan link hidup dan komen bersifat spam atau iklan akan dihapus.